- Continuous educational development through Quarterly communication of Golf Teaching Pro Magazine.
- International recognition.
- Employment referrals / business opportunities.
- Annual members tournament.
- Logoed WGTF & AGTF merchandise.
- Availability of self-help books on marketing and management skills.
- Opportunity to participate in the annual World Golf Teachers Cup & Conference. This is an annual event held consecutively in the United States and Europe every year. The cup involves both individual and team competition and also includes age categories.
- Commissionable income opportunity and discounts on golf equipment and training aids.
- Ongoing education through refresher courses. (Masters Course)
- Membership Liability insurance.
Plus the following WGTF Benefits:
The following benefits are available to all WGTF and AGTF members (fully certified & associates):
- Worldwide WGTF recognition
- Golf Teaching Pro Magazine.
- Employment referrals and business opportunities
- WGTF member federations’ logoed merchandise
- American Golf Teaching Manual
The home USGTF office located in Port St. Lucie, Florida is always available to answer any WGTF member’s question. The number is 1-888-346-3290. The office concentrates fulltime on increasing worldwide public awareness about the WGTF, USGTF and all other member federations around the world. Also, the office is responsible for the following:
- Acts as an ambassador and foster relations from the central office between all member federations of the WGTF
- Ensures that all member federations are following the WGTF charter of bylaws in accordance to all WGTF guidelines. This guarantees uniformity, credibility and for the benefit of all, a standard of quality in golf instruction throughout the world
- Provides worldwide exposure through Internet, media releases, public relations, and co-sponsored events with all member federations
- Co-sponsors the annual World Golf Teachers Cup with each year’s host federation
- Promotes and maintains relations with golf manufacturers and other golf related entities for the benefit of all members
- Provides top quality Internet hosting, website design, keywording for search engines and maintenance of all WGTF and member nations’ websites